In COCINA Y RECETA Desserts Dia de Accion de Gracias Recetas Dulces Thanksgiving

Wide-eyed Turkey

Another cute project I found is called a wide-eyed turkey. I found this one on Bitz & Giggles' website and Ellie begged me to make them. How could I resist.


Those wide big eyes remind me of my grandbaby! Once again, super easy to make and Ellie really enjoyed creating her own. 

Gather your materials:

* Cupcakes (homemade or bought)
*Chocolate Frosting
 *Fudge striped cookie (Dollar store)
 *Oreo Cookies (Dollar Store)
*Brown M&M's or chocolate chips (Dollar Store)
*Red Licorice (Dollar Store)
*Candy Corn (leftover from Halloween)

Now to the fun part, putting it all together:
Carefully pull the Oreos apart keeping the sides with the crème filling and eating the other. Add the brown M&M's to make the eyes. You can enforce them with frosting but Ellie said they were holding just fine.


Frost your cupcake:


Add frosting to the top half of the fudge striped cookie.


Arrange the candy corn as the feathers.


Cut a slit into the cupcake just large enough to slide the cookie in.


Add your eyes, candy corn beak and licorice to finish it off.



Look at how sweet they look in a grouping! We ran out of brown so Ellie used the blue M&M's!


Thank you for hanging in as I know this is a long post! I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving with loved ones. Be sure to let me know if you try any of these projects. I would love to see them.

Remember to come visit me for more projects on www.creationsbynorma.wordpress.com






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Copyright © 2014 Utah Mamá Latina. Powered by Blogger.