In actividades para niños DIY Y CRAFTS Pilgrims hat Thanksgiving turkey

Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hat

By: Norma Juarez


Hey all! Happy Thursday, the one week mark that is the beginning of Holiday fun! We will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our home this year.  I was in search of cute little crafts to entertain the kiddos. I found this fun idea on Lil Luna and thought it would be perfect. They are little Pilgrim hat crayon holders.



Here are the items you need to complete your own:

  • Black paper cups ( I bought mine at Hobby Lobby)
  • Black cardstock
  • Ribbon, ric rac
  • Hot glue gun w/ glue sticks
  • Button
  • Small paper square 



Step 1: Trace your circle on black cardstock


Step 2: Cut out the bottom of the cup


Step 3: Hot glue your ribbon and/or ric rac. Then hot glue the cup to the circle.


So fun and easy! Ellie wanted to make her own and here she is showing it off. Of course, I did all the dangerous steps for her (i.e. knife, glue gun, etc.).


Here is another shot of mine. I was also thinking that you can add other fun items such as popcorn, peanuts, candy, chocolate covered pretzels, etc. You will need to add shredded paper in the cup to elevate the crayons. Fun, easy, and inexpensive. All you need to add are the coloring pages and your all set.


 Thank you for hanging in as I know this is a long post! I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving with loved ones. Be sure to let me know if you try any of these projects. I would love to see them.

Remember to come visit me for more projects on www.creationsbynorma.wordpress.com

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Copyright © 2014 Utah Mamá Latina. Powered by Blogger.