In candles DIY Y CRAFTS Fall Haloween

DIY Faux Dripping Candles

By: Norma Juarez
Can you believe Halloween is just 2 short weeks away! In honor of this fun celebration, I wanted to try something fun and different. Browsing on the internet, I found this easy ( why didn't I think of that), tutorial on creating these fun candles.
candle 2
 
I found it on DIY Network's site. They are made out of PVC pipe and hot glue. I tried some with the white but I didn't really like that the "wax" didn't stand out as much so I decided to try it on black and what a difference!
My husband helped me cut the PVC pipe into different lengths and then I spray painted them black.
DSCN2608
Once they were dry, I used my hot glue gun and went crazy!
DSCN2602 DSCN2601
Add some Styrofoam insert to hold the tea-light. I really liked them grouped into threes. You can make super tall ones or super short ones the sky's the limit!
DSCN2618 candle 3
Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you visited me at www.creationsbynorma.wordpress.com and showed some love by liking the site. Stay tuned for more Halloween fun!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Copyright © 2014 Utah Mamá Latina. Powered by Blogger.