In latina in Utah Mujeres that lead Party Planner Utah Utah Utah Mama Latina

Mujeres That Lead - Chelsey Curtis @WifeHouseToHosstess

Every Tuesday starting this week, I will start featuring Mujeres That Lead in Utah. We have so many women in our State from different backgrounds doing amazing things and leading the way as entrepreneurs, movers, creators, philanthropist, artist, business owners, overall Definition of Boss Babes. 

To kick things off, I would love to introduce to you Chelsey. This Girl is the total Party planner, her parties give Mamas like us the opportunity to dress up (Theme Parties) and have an amazing Experience at any of her given events which are just catered to Women. Les presento a Chelsey @housewife2hostess❣️

My name is Chelsey Curtis and I hostess the ultimate, high-end women’s only dance parties here in Utah. I’m a professional event planner, and I recently created an Ecourse called the @PartyPlannerAcademy . I teach other aspiring party planners how to do what I do, and make a career throwing events.

Being from Southern California, it was hard to call Utah home at first, but I’ve grown to love the people here.

The coolest place in Utah is Moab.

“Winners lose more than losers.” I love this quote because it’s a reminder that successful people fail over and over. But from failing, we learn, and we grow.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Copyright © 2014 Utah Mamá Latina. Powered by Blogger.